• 400bhp, 0-60 in 4.3 seconds, it's the Ferrari 360
• 6 miles behind the wheel of the iconic 360
• Commemorative driving certificate
• High speed airfield coned circuit
Six reasons why everyone should have a go in a Ferrari 360 at some point in their life: 400bhp, top speed 191 mph, 0-60 in 4.3 seconds, 3.6 litre water cooled V8, 6 speed manual and or F1 paddle shift gearbox! All this at a high speed airfield track near Bicester in Oxon. With the instructor beside you as you drive, you are encouraged to get a feel for the awesome performance of the 360 as you drive six laps of this 1 mile course. The circuit is designed to allow you to experience the acceleration, cornering, poise and outright speed of this motoring legend. The bonus of this airfield site is that it's only cones that get damaged if you overcook it or miss an apex, rather than the unforgiving barriers at a race circuit. There are no artificial rev or speed limits - the experienced, friendly instructors will determine your individual driving ability and then help you drive up to your limit providing you with constant feedback and advice. There's nothing quite like hearing the wail of the V8 engine as you work your way up through the gears, reaching speeds approaching 100 miles an hour and then battling your instincts as you wait incredibly late before hitting the powerful brakes and rapidly slowing to take a tight hairpin bend. There are several options available for these Ferrari experiences in Oxfordshire. The 'Thrill' gives you six laps of driving anytime and the 'Ferrari Thrill with Hotlap' adds a high speed passenger lap in a performance car to your six driving laps.
• Welcome and registration with tea or coffee• Classroom style safety briefing• Circuit tour• Six miles (6 laps) driving the Ferrari 360• Commemorative certificate on completion• If you choose the Ferrari Thrill with Hotlap you will also receive a high speed passenger ride in a performance carAnother great Ferrari experience from IntotheBlue.
Did you know you can give this
deal as a personalised gift voucher?
• Available on selected Fridays and Weekends from March to December
Location: • Heyford Park, Oxfordshire • Access via junction 9 or 10 of the M40
Price checked & discount may take into account VoucherSpace Daily Deals Promos
May buy multiples.
Discount Is calculated Using the 'worth' of the item and the price at which VoucherSpace Daily Deals is selling it. P&P is not included in this calculation.