• Raft between Darley Dale to Matlock Bath
• Rafting time is approximately one hour 20 minutes
• Briefing by your BCU or IRF raft guide
• All equipment is provided by the venue
Our White Water Rafting Peak District activity makes for a thrilling day out in the countryside! The Derbyshire Dales is a lovely location to take to the water, with rolling English countryside, quaint villages and market towns like Matlock accompanying you as you go rafting down the river, with a fully qualified instructor at the helm as you seek out the white water experience. The rafts used by this centre in the Peak District hold six rafters along with your guide and are sturdy enough to withstand big flowing white water. Each one of you will be kitted out in all the safety gear, including the wetsuit, buoyancy aid and helmet, not forgetting that essential accessory, the paddle. After a safety briefing where the route and rafting techniques will be explained to you, it's time to clamber into the raft and set off from the bank to head down the river to tackle the white water (don't worry, it's not too scary!). These white water rafting Peak District experiences take place on the River Derwent and you'll be rafting on the gentle white waters from Darley Dale to Matlock Bath, both of which are delightful Derbyshire towns that attract many tourists each year. If you keep an eye out you may also catch sight of the famous High Tor crag as you go down the river. If an aquatic day is not really your idea of the perfect experience why not take a look at some of our other exciting experience days? We've got everything from two wheels to caterpillar chains to flying both inside and outside an aircraft, as well as another 800 experiences to whet your appetite.
• Allow two hours for this white water rafting experience • Welcome and safety briefing by your BCU or IRF raft guide • Raft between Darley Dale to Matlock Bath with low grade white water • Rafting time is approximately one hour 20 minutes • Vouchers must be purchased for a minimum of two people • There may be up to six participants on the raft • All equipment is provided • Excellent countryside along the river
Did you know you can give this
deal as a personalised gift voucher?
• Available on selected days throughout the year
Location: • Raft from the River Derwent at Station Road, Matlock, Derbyshire
Price checked & discount may take into account VoucherSpace Daily Deals Promos
May buy multiples.
Discount Is calculated Using the 'worth' of the item and the price at which VoucherSpace Daily Deals is selling it. P&P is not included in this calculation.