- Learn about the network that was constructed over 150 years ago by hand
- The underground tunnels have so much history
- See a disused ‘ghost’ station, abandoned over 50 years ago
- Fast-paced, fun and jam packed with information
- You’ll never look at the tube the same way again!
- Choice of 3* or 4* hotel stay
- Deal bonus – receive £20 to spend on your next OMGhotels getaway
Embark on an underground adventure with a fun-filled, jam-packed and captivating tour of the tube. Beginning at London’s first ever underground station, an experienced guide takes you on an exciting journey through the twists and turns of the history of the London underground.
Hear how the tube was constructed over 150 years ago, to transport Victorian London around the ever-growing capital. There were plenty of hazards on the early tube, steam trains were originally used just metres below street level!
London is proud to have the world’s oldest underground network but there are plenty of modern stations with just as much intrigue! Visit the newest tube station, a disused ‘ghost’ station, find out why some stations resemble spaceships and learn about the architecture, typography, map and entire visual brand that makes the tube just as much of a London icon as Big Ben!
The tube lines are the veins of the city that connect the outer reaches to the beating heart of London’s centre. It is what connects Londoners and tourists and is a vital part of the running of the capital. From the role of the tube in World War II to the recent Crossrail development, the tube continues to grow and change, while remaining a reliable constant in the city. Take this enthralling tour and never look at the underground in the same way ever again!
- 3* Till the end January 2018 - £79.00
- 4* Upgrade Till the end August 2017 - £99.00
Did you know you can give this
deal as a personalised gift voucher?
Once deal is purchased, VoucherSpace Daily Deals will send you your confirmation of purchase.
Your voucher code will be sent 24 hours after purchase, along with details of how to redeem.
Tour available – Weds, Thurs, Fri and Sat. Hotel stay on day of tour or day before.
• Price is based on two sharing so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
• May buy multiples as gifts.
• Seven-day cancellation policy applies. After this time bookings are non-amendable/non-refundable.
• Additional supplement for an extra person or child.
• If you have any queries please contact OMGhotels.com, not the hotel or attraction.
• Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
Customers will be allocated at one of these lovely 3* hotels
Travelodge London Battersea
Travelodge London City Road
Travelodge King Cross Royal Scot
Travelodge Tower Bridge
Travelodge London Excel
Travelodge London Docklands
Travelodge London Southwark
Ibis Styles London Excel
Days Hotel Waterloo
Customer will be allocated one of these stylish 4* hotels
The Caesar Hotel
Corus Hotel Hyde Park
DoubleTree by Hilton London Docklands Riverside
DoubleTree by Hilton London Excel
DoubleTree by Hilton London Islington
DoubleTree by Hilton London Chelsea
DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing
DoubleTree by Hilton London Hyde Park
Hilton London Kensington
Hilton London Olympia
Aloft London Excel
Voucher valid for 30 days from purchase.
Original price checked on 6th June 2017 at 09.50.
Merchant T&Cs apply.
Price checked & discount may take into account VoucherSpace Daily Deals Promos
May buy multiples.
Discount Is calculated Using the 'worth' of the item and the price at which VoucherSpace Daily Deals is selling it. P&P is not included in this calculation.